We, Jasper and Melvin, founded Soaply and will do our utmost to help you.
You can always contact us! After all, we are only satisfied when you are….
Soaply respects the privacy of all users of its site and takes care to keep the personal information you provide us with confidential. We use your details to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. Otherwise, we will only use this information with your consent. Soaply will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only share it with third parties involved in processing your order. Soaply will not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your data is collected.
Soaply uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
– If you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment details to carry out your order and keep you informed of its progress.
– To make shopping at Soaply as pleasant as possible, we store, with your consent, your personal data and the data relating to your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalise the website.
– We use your e-mail address to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you do not want this, you can indicate this on our website.
– If you place an order with Soaply, we will store your data on a Secure Server if you wish. You can provide a user name and password so that your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to enter them for every new order.
– If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your name or other personal details. We are curious about your opinion, but reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not meet our site conditions.
There are different types of cookies for which different rules apply. For the collection of functional and analytical cookies, we do not officially need to ask permission. However, we are happy to tell you what these cookies do and why we collect them:
– Functional cookies
Functional cookies are necessary for a service or webshop to function. For example, these are files that keep track of what is in a shopping cart.
– Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to track, for example, how many people visit a particular landing page on the website, and how long they linger on that page. This allows us to better understand how the website works and the relevance of the content. Analytical cookies have hardly any privacy implications.
When you click accept cookies, you consent to the collection of YouTube and advertising cookies.
– YouTube cookies
We create videos that tell our story and embed these YouTube videos on pages on our website. When a YouTube video appears on a page, it automatically sets tracking cookies. Videos are loaded only if people agree to our cookie notification.
– Advertising cookies
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Soaply and you have the right to data portability. This means you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold on you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you.
You can submit a request to view, correct, delete or transfer your personal data to us at any time.